UNITED BREAKS GUITARS GRAND FINALE BEGINS WITH A WEB PARTY
AND YOU’RE INVITED!
Dave Carroll wants to take you to launch. That’s launch, not lunch. And Grand Rants has your invitation right here, right now. Here’s the 411:
Dave is a man true to his word and with that will be releasing the third and final installment of the United Breaks Guitars videos tonight (Tuesday Mar 2, 2010) via a special webcast release party. Use this link to access the live event at 7:30pm EST tonight. Update (Tuesday, 2 PM): Please be sure to use the current link (above) to join the fun. The actual web page it re-directs you to could change. However, the above link (established at 2:00pm Tuesday) will re-direct your browser to the correct page. If you saved the link from earlier today, please disregard it and use the current link above.
If you haven’t already read our exclusive interview with Dave from yesterday, click here to read it now.
This is by no means the last you will hear from Dave; as we like to say, United has broken his career. Since the release of the original United Breaks Guitars song on July 7, 2009, Dave has traveled extensively throughout North America as well as parts of Europe telling people his story and entertaining them with his songs.
Here are some of the highlights to date:
- Over 9.4 million people have watched his United Breaks Guitars videos on YouTube and there are over 13 million internet references to this song title
- Dave appeared on CBS’s THE VIEW on January 14, 2010 to talk about his whirlwind year
- Business Schools such as Harvard and Rotman have written case studies on the power of social media based on Dave’s experience
- Dave has spoken to hundreds of business leaders, including being invited as the keynote speaker for the Right Now Technologies North American Summit in Colorado this past fall. During the trip, United lost his luggage again, prompting repeat coverage on Wolf Blizter’s Situtation Room on CNN.
- Since Dave’s story was first reported by the LA Times, he has been interviewed more than 300 times, for an estimated audience of 100 million people
The coming year will be a busy one for Dave as he is putting the finishing touches on a speaking and playing tour throughout the United States and parts of Canada and Europe. He will re-release his latest recording, Perfect Blue, to include all three of the United Breaks Guitars songs, and plans are underway for a new solo project featuring more of the music from the Dave Carroll that millions have come to know.
Dave has also launching three new websites that include an updated music site and 2 other sites dedicated to helping those who have faced similar situations as the one detailed in the United Breaks Guitars trilogy.
Be sure to join Dave for the festivities tonight at 7:30 E.S.T. We’ll be there too!