Happy New Year to all our friends at Grand Rants!
2009 was definitely a year of political turmoil… just think of what the past 12 months has given us (Click on links for more details from previous rants during 2009):
- Pork-infested Stimulus package rammed down our throats while we were sleeping and while Obamanauts were still celebrating “Hope and Change”
- Multiple World-Wide Apology Tours by “The One”
- “Transparancy” Hypocrisy
- Cap & Trade’s first attempt (fortunately shelved, but due to come up again this year)
- Spiraling Out-Of-Control Debt that, by itself, could doom the government
- Van Jones debacle
- Sucking Up to Hugo Chavez (only to have Chavez come back to bite “The One” at the Global Warming Conference
- Michelle Obama’s record-setting number of personal assistants (creating more jobs than the President?)
- Unconscionable delays in responding to brutality in Iran
- Unconscionable delays in responding to request for more troops in Afghanistan
- A Tax Cheater (Tim Gaitner) Heading The US Treasury?
- Protocol embarrassments (gifts of state, bowing, patting the Queen on the back, etc.)
- Safe School Czar Kevin Jennings Link To Teaching Perverted Sexual Behavior To School Children As Young As 1st Graders
- Reid, Pelosi and (Barney) Frank
- Nobel Prize for no apparent accomplishment
- Celebrity wannabees crashing a White House party
- Janet Napolitano (Homeland Security) claiming “The System Worked” after multiple failures enabled a terrorist to attempt to blow up a full airliner over Detroit.
- Yet more unconscionable delays in responding to yet more brutality in Iran
The list of hypocrisy and embarrassments from this administration continues…
But this is New Year’s Day. Time for a break from the “Bleakness of Barack.” We all need a day away from “The Drama That’s Obama.”
We have a whole new year of embarassment and fear of losing our democracy ahead of us. But today, it’s time to relax…
So we wish you all a happy, safe, and prosperous 2010. May we all survive the Obama Administration for another year.