Beware Of Harry “The Grinch” Reid:
He’s After More Than Just Christmas!
While the Obama administration and Congress are hoping our attention is diverted for the holiday season, it’s time for all Americans to educate themselves on the real state of the economy and what Harry Reid (President Obama’s hatchet man who claims – in a smarmy manner – “you can smell the tourists when they enter the Senate Chamber”) and Congress intend to do to ruin not only our Christmas, but the very health care system which is the envy of the world and, quite possibly, our entire economy.
Now is not the time to let your guard down. Your activism is crucial!
We all have discussed the impact of health care reform in regard to the destruction of our existing health care system. But in order to truly understand the economic impact of health care reform, one needs to educate him/herself beyond the obvious social impact.
Simply put, if passed, health care reform could very possibly become the straw that breaks the United States economy beyond the point of fixing… part of what many see as the Obama administration’s goal to take complete control of our economy and implement full-on socialism.
Whether that’s Obama’s agenda or not, the failure of America’s economy is a very distinct possibility. And most of the liberals in Congress either dismiss it as folly or refuse to accept the facts. Or worse, they could be complicit.
Grand Rants has written a number of articles about our economic crisis both warning us and educating us about where we are and why. Those who have taken the time to read those articles have a much better understanding of:
- Where we are, financially speaking
- How we got here
- The economic “Perfect Storm” that’s heading directly as us
- What in the name of all that’s holy do we do now?
Those of you who haven’t yet read the below articles: It’s time.
No really. It’s time.
Without being informed, you’ll have no idea what we’re likely facing. Hiding your head in the sand will not work. Without that knowledge, you’ll have no clue what a monstrous impact it will have on life in the United States if we don’t act now.
NOW. Not in three or four years. NOW.
Here’s a sampling of the articles that point to an absolute economic “Perfect Storm”. This may well be what is heading our way if we don’t take immediate steps to avoid it:
- Société Générale and Global Collapse
- Financial Speech for the Ages… Uh Oh!
- “Soylent Green” and Social Security
- How Much is a Trillion Dollars?
- The Next Economic Crash – Absolute Disaster
I urge beg you to read the above links. We need educated, aware, angry Americans to pull this off.
Last year, before Obama won the election, a documentary was filmed about our economy and how monetary experts were shaking their heads at our precarious situation.
An abridged version can be viewed at the end of this post. As you watch this, keep several things in mind:
- This was produced during the Bush administration. Bush, and his predecessors from both parties are taken to task (and rightfully so) for feeding the 800 pound gorilla that is our debt.
- Since then, Obama has tripled that debt and long-term commitments to the point where it is simply unsustainable.
- The Obama administration is waving a $100 billion ANNUAL offering at third-world nations as an entirely new way to apologize to the world for our accomplishments. It’s his combination “apologetic gesture” and “spread the wealth around solution” all wrapped up in one great big “We’ll just borrow more money to make it happen” package.
And now… right now, Harry Reid and the Democratic Congress are attempting to force-feed us a health care bill that, if passed, may be enough all by itself to break the back of our economy once and for all.
Stand up for what’s left of our freedom and capitalism before it’s too late. Contact your Representatives and Senators in Congress. Make sure they know where you stand on this. Everything is on the line: the economy, health care, jobs, and our very way of life. After all, it’s that way of life that has been an inspiration to billions of people around the world.
Still think it’s OK to keep your head in the sand concerning health care? Start reading the links above, then watch the video below. Finally, act! This may be our last chance to preserve our independence and true freedom in this country. Don’t let the Grinch steal your economy, health care, and freedom this Christmas–or ever!