Moe Lane, commenting on R. S. McCain’s snark-filled comments on a stultifyingly dull Commentary piece by Peter Wehner and Michael Gerson, drills right down to the key message every Republican politician should be shouting from now until, well, at least 2012 and beyond:
- Stop spending money that we don’t have.
- Stop using the courts to steal wins you can’t get at the voting booth.
- Stop pretending that you can make us all rich by making some of us poorer.
- Stop ignoring foreign affairs.
- Stop acting like you’re above us all.
- Stop calling us ‘un-American’ and ‘traitors’ when we disagree with you.
Now there’s a comment I can commend!