Yeah, it’s a pretty ugly mess out there, isn’t it? I mean, just think:
- Swine Flu is continuing to spread globally (although, so far, Mexico is ground zero and the death count is low outside their borders).
- Our borders are still as porous as a sieve and Obama doesn’t see that as a potential threat with that flu thing…
- As a nation, we’re trillions of dollars in debt.
- If you think the economy is on life support NOW, just wait until Obama & Company give us “Cap And Trade.”
- Who knows how long the price of gas will remain relatively calm before it shoots up again?
- Our pensions have all been eaten up by the economic disaster caused by Freddie Mac and Fannie Mae (don’t you feel at least a little bit bad for people who actually have those names?).
The stress… it’s too much! It’s enough to make you wanna dig a 6 foot hole and… hey, wait a second. Skip the hole digging. It’s FRIDAY! We’ve got a week-end just ahead of us. Now if we just had something that could get us jazzed enough to make it through the rest of the day… I do believe I have just what it takes:
Buckwheat Zydeco, backed by the Neville Brothers? Ya-Ya!
Laissez le bon temps rouler! (Let The Good Times Roll!)